Secretariat Officer X 2
INDEPENDENT COMMUNICATIONS AUTHORITY OF SOUTH AFRICA (ICASA)
350 Witch-hazel Avenue, Eco Point Office Park
Eco Park, Centurion.
Private Bag X10, Highveld Park 0169
Telephone number: (012) 568 3000
JOB TITLE : Secretariat Officer X 2
JOB LEVEL : C3
SALARY : Total Annual Package (CTC) – R442,330.00
LOCATION : ICASA (Head Office- Eco Park, Centurion)
POSITION STATUS : Permanent
|Purpose of the job|
To coordinate the flow of tasks and assignments between the Office of the Chairperson, CEO, Councillors, Executive Management and external governance committees.
Key Outputs: The successful candidate will report to the Corporate Secretary, and responsibilities will include: ● Taking Minutes ● Compile Meeting Document Packs ● Manage Council Resolutions ● Coordinate Activity Schedules and Work Plans ● Manage Documentation.
Qualifications and Experience ● Matric/Grade 12 ● Charted secretaries and administrators National Diploma or equivalent relevant qualification • Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration or Law will be an added advantage • 3-5 Years Experience including: Executive and Board Level Secretariat; Taking minutes at Executive Level ● Office Management ● Computer Literacy.
Key Competencies and Attributes ● Team player ● Integrity ● Confidentiality ● Professionalism ● Ability to work under pressure ● Meet deadlines ● Knowledge of corporate governance issues and industry related legislation ● Excellent command of the English language (Written and Verbal).
ICASA is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment
• If you do not hear from us within three months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
• Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
• It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South
African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
Closing Date: 07 August 2020.
To apply for this position, please visit https://www.icasa.org.za/pages/Careers
• It is also the responsibility of the applicant to obtain evaluation and certification of the
Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL).
• Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
• ICASA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
• Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicant’s documents (Qualifications), and reference checks.
• Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
• CVs from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.