JOBURG CITY THEATRES (JCT)
The Joburg City Theatres (JCT) is an entity of the City of Johannesburg that stimulates and operates Joburg Theatre (Braamfontein), Roodepoort Theatre and Soweto Theatres.
Department : Building and Security
Branch: Joburg Theatre
Designation: Security Officer (Ref No: SO/07/2020)
Salary: R11 720.74 (Basic salary excluding benefits)
|Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:|
Oversee all the functions in the control room and its equipment
● Report and record of any incidents on regular basis
● Oversee that the access control to all areas in and around the building are monitored effectively
● Responsible for the smooth running of day to day events
● Ensure the protection of the building and its assets at all times
● Ensure the smooth running of the section and to support other functions in achieving their stated mission and objectives by providing a comprehensive support service
Matric Certificate (NQF Level 4) plus Grade C Security Certificate
● Compliance with the PSIRA registration
● Negative criminal vetting .i.e. no criminal record
● Computer literate
● Minimum of 3 years of working experience
● Good verbal and written communication in English
● Must be a South African Citizen.
Interested persons are requested to send their cover letter, detailed CV, recently certified copies of their qualifications and the Identity documents not longer than three months, quoting the relevant reference number to Mr. Thomas Sadiki, The Human Resources Manager, Joburg City Theatres, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: (011) 877 6859 / 6821
CLOSING DATE: 6 AUGUST 2020
Joburg City Theatres is an equal opportunity employer and this position will be filled in line with its EE targets. Preference will be given to designated groups including people with disabilities.
PLEASE NOTE: JCT reserves the right not to make an appointment. Applications must contain at least 2 referees. Late submissions and/or applications will not be considered. Submission without certified copies of qualifications will not be considered. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Only those applicants required for an interview will be contacted.