DR NKOSAZANA DLAMINI ZUMA MUNICIPALITY
Main Street, Creighton, 3263
P.O Box 62, Creighton 3263
Phone: +27 39 833 1038 – Fax: +27 39 833 1179
Email: [email protected]
COMMUNITY SERVICES DEPARTMENT
Position : GENERAL ASSISTANT — POUND (Task Grade 03)
Number of posts : 01
Remuneration : R 97 639, 32 P.A Plus Normal Municipal Benefits
• Standard 8
• Basic numeracy and literacy skills
• Ability to work in all-weather condition
• Must be physical capable of carrying out labour intensive duties.
• A Valid Code 10 Drivers Licence will be an added advantage.
Key performance areas
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
• Sweeping within the pound and immediate vicinity.
• Picking up litter and items lying in the pound.
• Removing the litter, refuse into bags and ensuring collection and or loading up to deliver to collection points.
• Removing old food and waste from animals in pound and disposing appropriately.
• Feeding and ensuring animals have water and provisions as per instructions from the pound master.
Enquiries: Mr S. A Radebe 06052183741(039) 833 1038
Please note: A signed application letter, certified copies of your academic qualifications, ID, Driver’s license, and a detailed copy of your curriculum vitae with three references must accompany your application.
NB: PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID 19 restrictions, emailed applications will be accepted and they can be emailed to: [email protected].
No faxed applications will be accepted. Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates, should you not receive correspondence within one month of closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
The Municipality reserves the right not to make any appointment.
Please forward your application to: Mr N C Vezi, the Municipal Manager, Dr Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma Local Municipality, P.O Box 62, Creighton, 3263 or Hand deliver to: Municipality Building, Main Street, Creighton 3263 or 32 Arbuckle Street, Himeville, 3256 (During office hours from 08h00 to 16h30).
CLOSING DATE: 14 AUGUST 2020 AT 16:00 PM
Dr Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma Municipality is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to the achievement of diversity, equity and maintenance of representativity in terms of race, gender and disability. Candidate whose appointment will promote representativity will be given preference.
N C VEZI
A Better Place for All