ADMINISTRATORS (3 POSTS)
ISIMANGALISO WETLAND PARK
EPWP PROGRAMME ADMINISTRATORS (3 POSTS)
3 years fixed-term contract
Requirements:Grade 12 plus Database, Administrative or equivalent qualification1 year working experience in Database Management1 year working experience in financial or administrative managementFully computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software packages such as Word, Excel, Access, Database and Power PointExcellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able assist in preparing reportsDriver’s licence would be added advantageKey performance areas:Check documentation for correctness and completenessProactively identify discrepancies in documentsEnsure documentation from Projects are capturedLiaise with internal & external stakeholders
- Financial and administrative management
- Prepare documentation for auditing purpose
- Liaise with Funder and Auditors (Internal & External)
- Conduct regular internal auditing, Database information
- Manage system office & data capturing department
- Ensure compliance to funders requirement (Administrative & Financial)
- Maintenance of office filing system
- Assistance with procurement processes
- Produce and submit monthly & quarterly reports
Respond to the advertised vacant position and closing date: Please send your application letter with CV, certified copies of your qualifications and proof of residence attached to: [email protected]. Certification should not be older than 3 months. Failure to submit the certified copies will result in your application not being considered.
Appointment of the candidate into this position will be made at the sole discretion of the iSimangaliso Wetland Park Authority hence we reserve the right to or not to appoint. The appointment for this position will be made in accordance with the Employment Equity Policy and Employment Equity Plan of iSimangaliso Wetland Park Authority. Applicants who have not received any response within 60 days from closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE: 12 AUGUST 2020 AT 16H00. NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.