Staff Nurse X40
Staff Nurse X40
Salary: R171 381.00 – R 297 825.00 p.a. (plus benefits)
• Ref no: K31964/15
• Centre: Madibeng Sub District X 10 & Mafikeng Provincial Hospital X 30
Final salary will be determined by appropriate/recognizable experience in Nursing after registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Staff Nurse.
• Qualification that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council as Staff Nurse
•Current proof of registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Staff Nurse must be attached
• Appropriate/recognizable experience in nursing after registration with South African Nursing Council as Staff Nurse
•Willing to work shift including night duty in different departments.
• Provide quality basic nursing care service under the supervision of a Professional Nurse within the scope of practice as defined by the South African Nursing Council (SANC) and Charter of Nursing Practice
• Develop and implement of basic patient care, plan and ensure maintenance of patient’s hygiene, nutritional status, and facilitate mobility and elimination process
• Measure, record and interpret vital signs
• Operate all relevant apparatus and equipment in the unit
• Assist Professional Nurses with clinical procedure (e.g administration of intramuscular injections and oral medication)
• Preparation of patients for diagnostic and surgical procedures
• Effective utilizations of resources
• Work as part of multi-disciplinary team to ensure good clinical outcomes
• Maintain the code of conduct as required in the Public Service and the Professional Body
• Seek learning opportunities.
Enquiries: Mr E Mmusi, Tel 014 592 8906 (Bojanala District)
Mr A Bogatsu, Tel 018 384 0240/1 (Ngaka Modiri Molema District)
All posts attached to Madibeng Sub-District Office must be forwarded to: The Sub-District Manager, Private bag X 5084, Brits, 0250, Attention to: Ms K Maluleke.
All posts attached to Mafikeng Provincial Hospital, must be forwarded to: Private Bag X 2031, Mafikeng, 2745, Attention to: Ms KE Tau.
Closing Date: 28 August 2020
In line with the Employment Equity Plan of the Department of Health, it is our intention to achieve equity in the workplace by offering opportunities for promotion and fair treatment through the elimination of unfair discrimination. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Note: Applications must be submitted on Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or www. dpsa.gov.za and should be accompanied by a detailed CV and certified copies of qualifications. Applicants should state the applicable reference number and the name of the publication in which they saw the advertisement. Candidates requiring additional information regarding the above post must direct their enquiries to the relevant person indicated. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
Applications should be forwarded in time, since any received after the closing date will, as a rule, not be accepted. Failure to comply with the above instructions will disqualify applicants. The successful candidate will be subjected to security clearance and reference checking. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no correspondence has been received within 3 months of the closing date, they must accept that their applications were unsuccessful. The Department reserves the right not to make any appointments.
Advertised at Northwest Health