Ekurhuleni Civic Centre .
12 Months Temporary General Workers Required.
Vacancy post (total 282)
Remuneration :R5000 P. M
Qualifications: Matric Certificate (Grade 12) or Standard 8
Experience Skill / Requirements :
- No previous work experience is required.
- Must be able to understand Basic work instructions.
- Must Able to Read and write.
Key Performance :
- Responsibilities for understanding specific activities associated with Collections of refuse from domestic and business premises.
- Responsible for Cleaning of vehicles and attend to the storage and care of cleaning tools.
- To Ensure housekeeping and security.
- Digs and backfill trechers at hole.
- Clean offices and Halls.
- Clean Parks.
Closing Date : 05 October 2020
How To Apply :
No Official Application form is available or Required. Certified Copies of Original certificates must be attached with C. V. Interest candidates are request to submit a complete curriculum vitae, at the Human Resource Service unit. Room no 3.ground floor, Civic Centre. OR Tambo avenue. KLERKSDROP.
Alternatively, C.V s may be emailed to Resources Section. H R Department. P. O. Box 99. KLERKSDROP 2570, Faxed or Email CV will not be considered.
Enquiries : (Recruitment Unit) 011 487 8094 /8532.
A candidate who canvises any councilor or any senior official for preference will also be disqualified immediately from the selection process.
From any appointed, shortlist applicants will be screening for criminal records and or any pending cases and their qualifications will be verified.
Applicant who are not invited for interview should regard their applications unsuccessful.