ICT TRAINERS X 13 POSITIONS
MATTHEW GONIWE SCHOOL OF LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE (MGSLG)
Matthew Goniwe School of Leadership and Governance (MGSLG) is a Section 21 organisation located in Vrededorp, Johannesburg. MGSLG is an entity of the Gauteng Department of Education and was established to research, develop, implement and evaluate cutting edge capacity building programmes in the areas of school governance, leadership, management and teacher development to empower school governors, principals, deputy principals, HoDs and educators for schools in the Gauteng Province. The following posts are advertised as a priority to fulfil the mandate of the delivery of
POSITION: ICT TRAINERS X 13 POSITIONS
REF NUMBER: ICU 1/2020
DURATION: 8 MONTHS FIXED TERM
JOB GRADE: B5
REPORTS TO: THE REGIONAL PROGRAM COORDINATOR: TEACHER DEVELOPMENT AND ICT TRAINING
The ICT Trainer will provide support in the delivery of relevant training programmes of high standards to education stakeholders in Gauteng Province. In addition, the 1CT Trainer: Teacher Development and ICT Training will assist in the implementation of the ICT training programmes offered as services across the organisation.
Key Performance Areas and Responsibilities
The trainer is responsible for training and supporting 4 schools in a two week cycle. The ICT Trainer is responsible for the facilitation and administrative tasks in the delivery of the programme from inception to the end.
• Managing training registers (registration forms and attendance)
• Administering needs analysis
• Administering Pre and Post test
• Administering and marking Portfolio of Evidence
• Designing needs based training materials
• Capturing participants data in a spreadsheet
• Managing training resources
• Venue inspection and site management
Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Attributes
• Diploma in Relevant Developmental Area or education, training, learning and development, or other related areas. Additional qualifications in ICT will be an added advantage
• The incumbent should have knowledge and experience in education, training delivery, training analysis, materials development, teacher development, teacher training, implementation of ICT solutions to schools and institutions, or ICT training and experience.
• In addition the incumbent should have experience of online facilitation and development of online activities for teacher professional development.
• The incumbent should also have at least 2 years of experience in the relevant or related educational fields.
Applications MUST be submitted via E-Mail to: email@example.com
Applications must include a comprehensive CV, recently certified copies of qualifications and copy of Identity in order to be considered. Only foreigners with scares skills will be considered for MGSLG posts.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. MGSLG reserves the right not to make any appointment but can utilize applications for other similar positions internally.
CLOSING DATE: 21 OCTOBER 2020 at 16h30