Cashiers, General Workers & Sales Person wanted
Location – Joburg, Boksburg
- SALES PERSON
- GENERAL WORKER.
• Regularly be required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; talk or hear; and smell;
• Will frequently be required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and occasionally sit,
reach with hands and arms and climb or balance.
• Regularly be exposed to outside weather conditions and moving mechanical parts and
• Must be able to sustain a noise level that is usually loud;
• Must be capable of lifting and moving parts up to 30-40 lbs on a consistent basis.
• Must able to work on your feet (stand or walk) for entire assigned work shift;
• Must be willing to perform other general tasks as assigned by Management.
• Proven communication skills both Written and Verbal (English& French);
• Ability to follow instructions and work independently;
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a solid team environment.
• Ability to establish effective working relationships with employees and supervisors;
• Ability to work efficiently;
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• This position has no direct reports.
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the
following Pre-employment conditions:
• Reference Checks;
• Criminal Background Checks.
Must be a South African citizen.
Must be unemployed youth between age of 18 to 35 years.
Must have successfully passed matric grade 12 & computer literacy.
How to apply :
Email CVs to: [email protected]
In the subject line please specify which position you are applying for.
Closing date :24 October 2020.
From any appointed, shortlist applicants will be screening for criminal records and or any pending cases and their qualifications will be verified.
Applicant who are not invited for interview should regard their applications unsuccessful