Are you searching for more than just a job? Then you are in the right place.
We’re looking for the next generation of innovators, makers, and doers to join our team. Come shape the future with us for the greater good of all.
Managed People Solutions is offering internship opportunities for young, unemployed and ambitious TVET N6 Certificate candidates wanting to grow within the sales and marketing sector.
This program will invest in the development and education of the candidate within the industry they are placed in. This opportunity is only open to individuals who have completed their TVET College N6 Certificate.
The duration of the internship programme is 18 months.
Qualifications and Experience:
National Certificate – Grade 12
TVET College – N6 Certificate (completed in Business/Marketing Management)
How to apply
Documentation to be sent as application:
Certified copy of Matric certificate
Copy of your ID
TVET N6 Certificate (in Marketing/Business Management)
Applicants must comply with the above requirements to be considered for the programme.
• Regularly be required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; talk or hear; and smell;
• Will frequently be required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and occasionally sit
reach with hands and arms and climb or balance;
• Regularly be exposed to outside weather conditions and moving mechanical parts and
• Must be able to sustain a noise level that is usually loud;
• Must be capable of lifting and moving parts up to 30-40 lbs on a consistent basis;
• Must able to work on your feet (stand or walk) for entire assigned work shift;
• Must be willing to perform other general tasks as assigned by Management.
• Proven communication skills both Written and Verbal (English& French);
• Ability to follow instructions and work independently;
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a solid team environment;
• Ability to establish effective working relationships with employees and supervisors;
• Ability to work efficiently
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• This position has no direct reports.
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the
following Pre-employment conditions:
• Reference Checks;
• Criminal Background Checks.
All interested applicants can email CV’s to [email protected]
Closing date for all applications: Thursday, 19 October 2020.