Learnship Program Midrand
Learnship Location : Midrand
Duration :12 Months
• Achieve Key Performance Areas identified for implementation in your designated area.
• Strict adherence to all policies and procedures.
• Implementing of assigned projects by the Research and Development (R & D) Department.
• Contribute to reflection, learning and innovation for the branch.
• Ensure groups are formed according to the set standard through the proper application of Participatory Wealth Ranking (PWR) system.
• Ensure that centres are formed and new groups are introduced to the centre.
• Ensure that newly formed centres and groups are trained according to the set standard.
• Ensure that all members receive their loans on the due date.
• Ensure that all groups repay their loans on time and that the repayments are deposited on that day.
• Ensure that there are no fraud related matters within groups and clients.
• To accurately maintain administration e.g. debtors card, repayment schedule, weekly plan and every document as requested by the branch manager.
• Ensure that all complaints from clients are dealt with accordingly.
• To maintain good relationship, trust and confidence with clients.
Starting date : 04 January 2021
Minimum Requirements :.
-Matric Certificate (Grade 12)
- between 18 – 25
- Must be Sutiated in Tembisa /Midrand
- Available for a period of 12 Months
- Able to Speak & Write English.
• This programme is strictly for unemployed South African Citizens.
• This is a funded programme and no tuition fees are payable.
• For skills programme there will be a learner transport allowance.
• For the learnership there will be a monthly stipend
• It is only open to qualifying applicants.
• Selection preferences will be those participants who have not participated in other government funded programs.
• Application forms must be accompanied with relevant required documentation.
How to Apply :
Send your C. V : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without the relevant documentation will NOT be considered
Closing Date :25 October 2020.