Learnerships 2020 / 2021
Job Title: Learnership
Duration : 12 Months
Location: Mpumalanga / Limpopo
Closing Date: 22 October 2020
Company: Northam Platinum
Role of an Intern: What to Expect From Your Internship Role
While networking isn’t an official requirement as such, it might as well be. Networking involves building relationships with your bosses, colleagues, and customers and clients. You’ll need the backing and support of people in places to build a successful career. Also, building good relationships with customers is always good for the organisation.
Here are some examples of the kind of networking interns do:
Finding a mentor: Mentors act as anchor roles for interns. If you find a good one, you can follow in their footsteps and build a successful career just like your mentor.
Forming a peer support group: Interning is hard. Finding a peer support group who is going through all the ups and downs with you will make it much more enjoyable for everyone involved.
Getting in with bosses and coworkers: Interns who can build strong individual bonds with their coworkers and bosses become a part of the “family”. You’re much more likely to be offered.
N2 Engineering Science
N2 Industrial Electronics
N2 Electrical Trade Theory
Basic and/or advanced Engineering training (advantageous)
Send CV’s to: HRApplicationsBD@norplats.co.za
• This programme is strictly for unemployed South African Citizens.
• This is a funded programme and no tuition fees are payable.
• For skills programme there will be a learner transport allowance.
• For the learnership there will be a monthly stipend
• It is only open to qualifying applicants.
• Selection preferences will be those participants who have not participated in other government funded programs.
• Application forms must be accompanied with relevant required documentation.