Learnerships X 10: VKB Agriculture
Learnerships X 10: VKB Agriculture Limpopo
Location: Modimolle, Limpopo
Job type: Contract
Posted 15 October 2020 – Closing Date 20 October 2020
Company primary industry
Job functional area
Only open to EE candidates
Learnership program to offer unemployed individuals the opportunity to learn and develop within the Agricultural environment. Skills are acquired through a learning period and are developed through constant application and correction
- Unemployed individuals only
- Qualification equal or not lower than Grade 10
- Should be under the age of 25
- Proficiency in English and Afrikaans
- Knowledge of basic Mathematics
- Computer literate in MS Office will be an advantage
- Constantly adding value to the business
- The training program is compiled in such a way to assist the candidate, as skills are mastered, to gather information/”proof” which will enable the learner to mold him/herself in such a way to become a highly successful candidate, who will be able to function within a VKB Commercial branch unit.
- The candidate will be exposed to all possible facets of VKB Agriculture, by functioning within the day to day activities in order to be properly prepared for a suitable position/ post-grade as assigned by the HR Manager.
- During the training program a specialist will always be assigned to the learner to assist with his/her development within every facet of the commercial branch.
- The candidate will be evaluated during the training program by a specialist who assists the candidate during the various facets and thereafter a skills evaluation will be completed by the Manager. During the entire training period various aspects must be covered, for example: the handling of clients, emotional maturity, business insights, cooperation, disposition, meeting of deadlines, presentation skills etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Client service orientation
- Leadership skills