Learnship Opportunity in Mpumalanga.
MSOBO COAL LEARNERSHIP.
Outreach and development programme, individuals who completed tertiary qualification and are seeking practical experience are encouraged to apply.
Location: Mpumalanga(North of Ermelo)
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS.
◾ Minimum of N2 with relevant subjects/NCV LEVEL 4
◾ Detailed curriculum vitae
◾ Certified copies of relevant qualifications and academic records
◾ Applicants will be screened and will be subjected to an assessment process.
◾ Self declined and energetic
◾ Positive and sale attitude
◾ Problem solving skill
◾ Good communication skills
◾ Be able to work in a team environment
• Regularly be required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; talk or hear; and smell;
• Will frequently be required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and occasionally sit.
reach with hands and arms and climb or balance;
• Regularly be exposed to outside weather conditions and moving mechanical parts and
• Must be able to sustain a noise level that is usually loud;
• Must be capable of lifting and moving parts up to 30-40 lbs on a consistent basis;
• Must able to work on your feet (stand or walk) for entire assigned work shift;
• Must be willing to perform other general tasks as assigned by Management.
Closing Date: 31 October 2020
Please forward your detailed to:
If no response is received within 2 weeks after closing date it can be assumed that your application was unsuccessful.