Learnership & Skills Opportunities at Elangeni TVET College
The College will be conducting the following Programmes:
• Furniture Making L2: Ntuzuma Campus
• Plumbing L4: Ntuzuma Campus
• Building & Civil Construction L3: Mpumalanga Campus
• Furniture Making Learnership L2: Ntuzuma Campus
• UNEMPLOYED YOUTH (BOTH MALE & FEMALE) – BETWEEN AGES 18 – 35
• Furniture Making L2: Grade 9
• Plumbing L4: Grade 11
• Building & Civil Construction L3: Grade 10
• Furniture Making Learnership L2: Grade 9 with Mathematics or Math literacy
• This programme is strictly for unemployed South African Citizens.
• This is a funded programme and no tuition fees are payable.
• For skills programme there will be a learner transport allowance.
• For the learnership there will be a monthly stipend.
• It is only open to qualifying applicants.
• Selection preferences will be those participants who have not participated in other government funded programs.
• Application forms must be accompanied with relevant required documentation. Applications without the relevant documentation will NOT be considered.
• 28 October 2020
• Only applicants applying on or before this date will be considered.
DOCUMENTS TO BRING ON REGISTRATION AT THE CAMPUS (NB: -CERTIFIED)
• Certified ID copy
• Certified copy of matric certificate
• Certified Proof of residence
• Fully completed application form
• Application forms will be available at ADMIN / RECEPTION OFFICE of the Campus
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION or ENQUIRIES
• Contact Elangeni TVET College Business Unit on Tel 031- 4924363 or Fax 031- 7166777.
• Contact Person: SINDI MBANJWA.
How to apply :