Learnship Intake advert.
Do you have a passion to work in forest industry and to gain work place experience here is the answer.
Khulani Timber industries is looking for a learnership candidate for the Industry.
- Silvicuture Qualifications NQF Level 3
- Timber Harvisting : Tractor Qualifications NQF 3
- Timber Harvisting : Skidder Qualifications NQF 3
The Course consist of Basic Fundamentals ( Mathematics and Communication)
Practical learnship in the foresty Industry.
The learnship for six months and candidates will be awarded a National qualification NQF 3/ Level 3 of the above upon completion and verification by the relevant parties.
The candidate will be paid monthly stipend amount as per seta requirements.
There’s possibility of employment within the company after completion.
Only applicant with Grade 12 or any Equivalent must apply.
No work experience needed
Able to communication with English.
Reliable and trustworthy.
Learnership. Modjadjiskloof, Limpopo
How to apply
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can hand deliver at Modjadjiskloof Khulani Timber Industries main gate.
• This programme is strictly for unemployed South African Citizens.
• This is a funded programme and no tuition fees are payable.
• For skills programme there will be a learner transport allowance.
• For the learnership there will be a monthly stipend.
• It is only open to qualifying applicants.
• Selection preferences will be those participants who have not participated in other government funded programs.
• Application forms must be accompanied with relevant required documentation. Applications without the relevant documentation will NOT be considered.
• 28 October 2020
• Only applicants applying on or before this date will be considered.