Duration : 12 Months
Applications are invited from unemployed youth who wish to pursue a career in Management .
Successful applicants will be granted an opportunity to participate in a formal twelve month Learnership Programme (NQF 3). This will consist of accredited theoretical and practical training.
Applicants Residing in:
Location : All Provinces :
1. Matric Certificate
2. South Africa ID
3. Available for a period of 12 Months
4. Able to Speak & Write English.
How to apply :
Email copies of your Matric Certificate, ID and CV to:
• This programme is strictly for unemployed South African Citizens.
• This is a funded programme and no tuition fees are payable.
• For skills programme there will be a learner transport allowance.
• For the learnership there will be a monthly stipend
• It is only open to qualifying applicants.
• Selection preferences will be those participants who have not participated in other government funded programs.
• Application forms must be accompanied with relevant required documentation. Applications without the relevant documentation will NOT be considered.
Closing Date: 23 October 2020
Applications without the relevant documentation will NOT be considered.