Electrical / HVAC Technicians Vacancies
Electrical / HVAC Technicians Vacancies.
• Must be able to fix 1, 3, 5, 10 KVA UPS’s (changing of batteries and fault finding)
• Must be able to find electrical faults within a Data-Centre Cabinet.
• Must be able to find faults within Surge protection units and to fix them.
• Must be able to fix 9-24,000 BTU air-conditioners within small patch rooms.
• Must be able to re-gas units.
• Must be able to service HVAC units as per above.
• Installation, Maintenance and Repair:
• Install refrigeration equipment and systems.
• Inspect systems and their components to ensure safety and identify necessary repairs and to provide an ongoing programme of preventive maintenance.
• Diagnose problems and/or failures in refrigeration systems to identify equipment and/or systems repair and replacement needs.
• Perform routine and preventive maintenance as needed and/or assigned to ensure the ongoing functioning of refrigeration systems.
• Test components using electrical, mechanical test equipment.
• Charge and leak test the refrigerant charged systems.
• Perform pre-start up checks on equipment and adjust, as necessary.
• Lay-out and install reference points for determining equipment location. Prepare documentation (e.g. records of refrigerants, paperwork, logs, time and materials, specifications, etc.)
for the purpose of providing written support in compliance with regulations and/or conveying information.
• Repair various items, systems and/or components to ensure that equipment are available and in safe working condition.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Red Seal qualification
• Valid Code EB drivers’ licence
• Matric supplemented by an approved apprenticeship programme in industrial refrigeration
• Authorised refrigeration practitioner Cat B Ammonia
• Authorised refrigeration practitioner Cat B Transport refrigeration
• 3 years’ experience in the repair and maintenance of industrial/truck refrigeration equipment certificate (preferred)
• HVAC: 3 years (preferred) – Refrigeration: 3years (preferred)
• Electrical: 3-years (preferred)
Job Requirements :
• Technicians must have their own transport and will be reimbursed for their traveling.
• Technicians must be willing to work after hours on a call-out system.
• Technicians will be required to travel throughout his/her province with onsite repair.
Area: Gauteng, Eastern Cape, Free State & Western Cape
Duration: 3 Year Fixed-Term Contract
Salary: Negotiable/Market Related
How To Apply :
Applicants should email their CV’s and copies of qualifications to [email protected] with subject title Electrical / Hvac Technician Vacancy.
If don’t hear from us 2 weeks after closing date, please consider your application not successful.
Due Date: 06 November 2020