- Reference Number : refs/006868
- Directorate : SUB DISTRICT G
- Number of Posts : 8
- Package : R 102 534.00 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Ms. T Cebekhulu 011 213 9788
- Minimum ABET level 1 Certificate or Equivalent or Grade 6. Ability to read and write. Prepared to work Shifts, Weekends and Public Holidays. Previous cleaning experience will be an added advantage. Prepare to work in various areas within Laundry Department.
- Hygienic and physically safe handling of clean and oiled linen. Count and sort linen daily according to guidelines. Record linen collected and delivered to and from wards. Ensure functionality of Machines and report defects. Ensure availability of clean linen for patients. Ensure that linen delivered to service points is packed in shelves. Assist with washing of certain linen items in house. Assist with condemning of damaged linen. Participate in quarterly stocktaking. Ensure that infection control guidelines are implemented.
- The completed and signed z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za, apply via Gauteng online or through the post at District Health Services, Private Bag x21, Johannesburg 2000. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical screening. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : SUB DISTRICT G- (LENASIA CLINIC EXT 13 AND ENNERDALE EXT 8)
Closing Date : 06-11-2020