Learnership & Skills Opportunities at Dischem.
Learnership & Skills Opportunities
• UNEMPLOYED YOUTH (BOTH MALE & FEMALE) – BETWEEN AGES 18 – 35.
• This programme is strictly for unemployed South African Citizens.
• For the learnership there will be a monthly stipend
• It is only open to qualifying applicants.
Closing Date :
• 28 October 2020
• Only applicants applying on or before this date will be considered.
Responsibilities and Duties
Learnerships are managed by Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETAs). They were introduced by government to help skill learners and to prepare them for the workplace.
Learnership programmes can help you to gain the necessary skills and workplace experience that will open up better employment or self employment opportunities.
Learnerships are based on legally 6th requirements or even skills requirements such as computer literacy.
• Certified ID copy
• Certified copy of matric certificate
• Certified Proof of residence
If you don’t hear from us after two weeks of closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
Click here to apply online :