This internship programme for Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years
Location :Gauteng ( Johannesburg)
Closing Date : 07 November 2020
Duration : 12 Months
This internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification to obtain experiential training.
• Knowledge of local government will be an added advantage;
• Strong phone and verbal communication with active listening skills and telephone etiquette;
• Computer literacy;
• Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
• Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
• Only City of Joburg residents will be considered
The following Internships are open for applications:
Billing (Back Office) Intern
• Requirements: National Diploma or Degree in Finance or related field;
Credit Management: Outbound Collections Intern
• Requirements: National Diploma or Degree in Financial environment or Credit management/Customer service;
Customer Relations Services Centre Intern
• Relevant National Diploma/Degree in Finance;
Business Planning and Organisational Performance Intern
• Relevant B Degree or National Diploma;
• High level confidentiality;
• Value and Integrity;
• Attention to detail and quality focused;
• Knowledge of local government policies, protocol and procedures; Batho Pele Principles.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company by assisting various departments. You will be working closely with our team to conduct research, capture data and attend meetings where you will be asked to take minutes.
To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor. You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current campaigns.
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Perform research at a supervisor’s request.
- Update social media platforms and write copy for posts.
- Create images for social media posts.
To Apply Online Click here :
If you don’t hear from us after two weeks of closing date. Consider your application unsuccessful.