Register your CV at Clicks
Our Recruitment Process
Committed To Fairness And Consistency
The Clicks Group recognises that the appointment, lateral transfer and promotion of its human capital is critical in achieving sustainable business growth and is committed to ensuring that all employees are enabled to realise their potential and to meet their career aspirations.
The Group is committed to fairness and consistency in any recruitment and selection practices and to ensure that the supply of best talent to the Group matches its staffing demands.
- Candidates have the opportunity to apply for open vacancies by submitting their CV for positions advertised on the online recruitment system.
Click here to apply for a job. Candidates may also register their CV on the online recruitment system at any time and set up job alerts to ensure they hear about new positions as they become available. Click here to register your CV.
- Once the advertising period has closed, applications will be shortlisted according to the job requirements specified on the job advert. The shortlisting period will depend on the number of applications received.
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete an application form and to provide consent that their experience, qualifications, criminal and credit records may be verified.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend at least one interview and in some cases additional interviews, which may include a panel interview, depending on the nature and level of the position.
- Candidates will be advised of the interview process, specific to that position, when invited for interview.
- Candidates may be asked to complete Psychometric assessments (i.e. occupational testing to assess human potential, capability or ability) as part of the recruitment and selection process.
- Candidates will be advised of the assessment process and types of assessments to complete, specific to that position, when invited for interview.
- Feedback will be provided to shortlisted candidates once the recruitment and selection process has been completed. You may review the status of your application under your applicant login on the Clicks Career Site.