Waiters, chefs, general kitchen stuff wanted with Grade 12 around Limpopo
Location : Limpopo (Polokwane)
Closing Date : 18 November 2020
Waiters, chefs, general kitchen stuff
◾ Grade 12
◾ Must be between 18-35 years of age
◾ Must be Hardworking and dedicated
◾ Abillity and willingness to work upon short notice
◾ Clean Criminal record
◾ Rsa citizen
Small Enterprise Foundation (SEF) is a not for profit, pro poor microfinance institution that works towards the elimination of poverty by creating a supportive environment where credit and savings services foster sustainable income generation, job creation and social empowerment.
SEF began in the poorest province in South Africa which is Limpopo and later as it grew, it expanded to 5 other provinces in the country. We have now grown to serve over 180 000 clients and 99% of our clients are women.
SEF is looking to fill Development Facilitator (DF) position/s. The candidate, who meets the requirement as indicated below, will undergo three different types of screening. There will be training that consists of an induction for two weeks and three phase trainings.
The first phase will be for six weeks and the second and third phases will be for eight weeks each. In total, training will take six months to complete.
Potential candidates should possess a mix of the following
• Fluency in English and at least two other official languages.
• Passion for and commitment to poverty alleviation.
• Enthusiastic, resourceful, motivated, self-starter, fast-learner.
• Strong Mathematical, Communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to show empathy to clients in need.
• Critical and Analytical thinking skills.
• Open-minded, culturally sensitive, and eager to learn and contribute.
• Achieve Key Performance Areas identified for implementation in your designated area.
• Strict adherence to all policies and procedures.
• Implementing of assigned projects by the Research and Development (R & D) Department.
• Contribute to reflection, learning and innovation for the branch.
• Ensure groups are formed according to the set standard through the proper application of Participatory Wealth Ranking (PWR) system.
• Ensure that centres are formed and new groups are introduced to the centre.
• Ensure that newly formed centres and groups are trained according to the set standard.
• Ensure that all members receive their loans on the due date.
• Ensure that all groups repay their loans on time and that the repayments are deposited on that day.
• Ensure that there are no fraud related matters within groups and clients.
• To accurately maintain administration e.g. debtors card, repayment schedule, weekly plan and every document as requested by the branch manager.
• Ensure that all complaints from clients are dealt with accordingly.
• To maintain good relationship, trust and confidence with clients.
• Retention of clients.
How To Apply :
Please kindly send your Detailed C.V to :
Rabadaunarineprincess@gmail.com or Mandla@yamangwe.co.za