General Assistant: Roads, Potholes and Storm Drainages
CLOSING DATE : 27 NOVEMBER 2020, NOT LATER THAN 16H00
Salary Scale: Salary Scale: R99 951 .03 – R103 741.77 Per Annum
Applicable benefits: Medical Aid, Pension, 13th Cheque, Home Owner’s Allowance
• Grade 10 or Adult Basic Education Training (ABET)
• Willingness to work outside normal working hours during emergencies and planned overtime
• Be physically fit and able bodied
Key Performance Areas:
• Repairing potholes and pavements
• Patching roads using asphalt and cold mix
• Keeping the work environment safe for everybody at all times
• Cleaning equipment and tools after work
• Receiving instructions from the immediate superior to establish details of tasks
• Assisting in other sections of the department as and when required
Ubuhlebezwe Municipality is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
A signed letter of application indicating the position being applied for, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates and Identity Document, must be forwarded to: The Municipal Manager, P. O. Box 132, and IXOPO 3276 by not later than 16h00 on 27 November 2020. Faxed applications will not be accepted. If you do not hear from Council within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. All enquiries should be directed to the HR Officer, Ms B Nondabula at (039) 834-7700.
Council reserves the right not to make any appointment/appointments into the abovementioned positions.