Armed Security Officers
Closing Date 24 December 2020
DivisionFSS RobertvilleMinimum experienceEntry LevelCompany primary industrySecurity and InvestigationsJob functional areaOtherhttps://www.youtube.com/embed/Syx881MA6z0
Armed Reaction Officers – Various Sites in Johannesburg
The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
- Grade A/B/C PSIRA accredited and registered
- Minimum of 3 years in security industry
- No criminal record or any pending cases
- Willing to undergo criminal checks regularly
- Must be physically fit and in good health
- Computer literate an advantage
- Valid Code 10 Drivers Licence an advantage
- Fire Arm Competency for Business Purposes
- Report writing
- Entrance and exit control
- Completing relevant registers
- Standard duties as per training
- Response to alarms and incidents
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions accurately
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.