Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Clinton, MS location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented machine operator to join our production group. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
• Follow standard practices and perform all work promptly and accurately, obtaining quality and quantity objectives.
• Accurately receive, store, and/ or deliver incoming and outgoing materials, components, finished goods, etc.
• Accurately and correctly input data via computer and/ or hand- held scanner into the inventory management system
• Supports inventory accuracy through daily operations, cycle counting, and physical inventory
• Communicate with other inbound
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• High School Diploma/GED
• 1+ years in a manufacturing environment or relevant work experience
• Successful completion of a minimum WorkKeys
-Applied Math 3
-Reading for Information 4
Locating Information 5
• Ability to work rotating shifts days, night, weekends
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.7425. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.