The telesales agent is responsible for selling insurance products to customers over the telephone.
- Direct Sales:
- Contact prospective customers to present information and explain available products.
- Delivered prepared sales talks, reading from a script that describes products, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product. Explain products and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Ensure FAIS and FICA standards are adhered to when dealing with customer calls and correspondence. Update customer details and communication on customer debtor system (CDS). Ensure quality of calls in line with service level agreements (SLA’s).
- Updating Personal Information:
- Accurately updating customers’ personal, employment and contact details to ensure right party contact.
- Grade: 12.
- 0-1 Year Experience in Sales.
- Knowledge/ Skills:
- Specific Knowledge and Valid RE5 + FAIS.
- Business Understanding of FSB Compliance, Code of Conduct & Relevant Legislation (NCA, POPI, etc).
Please note that this is a talent pool advert and your application will be considered when a vacancy arises within this department should you meet the necessary criteria.
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: Mr Price; Mr Price Home; Mr Price Sport; Miladys; sheetstreet and Mr Price Money.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.