Cleaner (TSE200128-1) – Tsebo
Closing Date :
Reference Number :
Job Title :
Business Unit / Division
Tsebo Cleaning and Hygiene Solutions
Job Type Classification :
Location – Town / City
Location – Province
Location – Country
About Us :
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimize their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful.
We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business.
Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimize our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
Tsebo Cleaning Solutions a division of Tsebo Solutions Group is now the third largest cleaning provider in South Africa with over 150 contracts across the country and a staff compliment of over 12,000 cleaning
We provide hospital-level cleaning services, no matter the environment – a heritage that translates into a service ethos and cleaning standards of the very highest quality.
Duties & Responsibilities :
• Identify and action cleaning opportunities, in addition to set tasks
• Complete cleaning tasks within a specified time
• Cleaning in offices/wards, public areas and areas as specified by your line manager
• Maintain Tsebo hygiene standards as prescribed
• Maintain and promote customer and client relationships
Skills and Competencies :
• Previous experience in cleaning
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work with little supervision
• Knowledge of how to operate cleaning equipment – buffing machine and managing of equipment.
• High energy levels
• Personal appearance and hygiene
• Soft skills (Smile, greeting of clients)
• Grade 11
• Added advantage if you have a driver’s license and a PDP.
HOW TO APPLY :
From any appointed, shortlist applicants will be screening for criminal records and or any pending cases and their qualifications will be verified.
Applicant who are not invited for interview should regard their applications unsuccessful