STORE ASSISTANTS/STANDBY DRIVERS
Location :Johannesburg, Isando
● Minimum Education – Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent
● Ideally previous work experience in a Warehouse & stores
● Basic computer skills would be an advantage
● Good communication skills
● Good organisational skills
● High attention to detail ● Good time management
● Ability to work under pressure
● Must be a team player ● Hold a valid Code EB drivers’ licence
● Knowledge of roads in the Gauteng area.
● Assist with warehouse operations including receiving, storage, quality control & distribution of stock
● Assisting customers / courier companies with collection of orders & sample drop off
● Assist with the upkeep & maintenance requirements of the warehouse
● Place stock in designated areas for incoming & returned goods
● Assist with monthly stock counts
● Use the company vehicle to assist with deliveries as well as collections of stock from customers in the Gauteng area.
Only CV’s sent to firstname.lastname@example.org be considered.
Closing Date : 29th December 2020.
If you have not received a response by 15th January 2021, please consider your application unsuccessful