Sabc learnership – matric leanership application
Do you have a passion for the changing world of Film & Television Production? If yes, then SABC Film & Television Production Learnership is for you!
SABC is providing an exciting opportunity to aspirant, vibrant and energetic individuals who have completed Grade 12. This learnership programme will provide successful applicants with competencies that will prepare them for a career in Film & Television Production.
- Meet the minimal requirements of the qualification
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Physical Science and Maths
- Communication and language competence
- Computer literacy
- Be a South African citizen between the ages 18 – 35
- Be unemployed and not registered on any other Learnership /internship
- Residents from Gauteng Province
Application Must include the following
- A concise 2 page CV
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of Grade 12 Certificate
- Proof of residence
- Completed application form
- You are also welcome to apply if you have Film & Television experience, with no qualification and unemployed.
How to apply
- Send your application via e-mail to [email protected] or to nearest SABC offices. In the e-mail subject and the application form include (Ref: Film&TV-GP/001)