Sun international- Internal Audit Co-ordinator – N/A11306
:N/A11306Applications accepted until:2020-12-31Number of Openings1
To provide administrative and general support to the department to ensure the seamless implementation and consistent delivery of services provided by the department to all clients and stakeholders.
- Grade 12
- Secretarial Diploma is an advantage
- A minimum of 3 years administrative / secretarial functions
Skills and Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of internal audit environment
- Planning and co-ordination
- Handling information / following instructions
- Clerical Administrative functions
- Checking / attention to detail
- Writing formal correspondence
- Take initiative
- Customer service orientation
- Relationship building
- Conformance to Internal Standards
- Sun International Structure and Channels
- Internal Audit Procedures
- Communication skills written and verbal
- Computer Literacy (Advanced MS Office / Peoplesoft/)
- IFS or ERP systems knowledge
- Report writing
- Professionalism and Image
Key Performance Areas:
- Provide administrative support in the office (including responding to e-mails, mail and telephone).
- Allocate and reconcile supplier invoices correctly and resolve all queries.
- Submit expense claims to the Finance department as per company policy and procedures.
- Monitor staff leave as per department norms and company policy.
- Capturing of staff rostering into the system and distribution and communication of rostering schedules.
- Order stationery, paper and other consumables (as per company procedures), ensuring availability on demand.
- Develop a filing system (including records and reports) that enables others in the department to be able to access required documents.
- Store confidential documents for safe keeping.
- Prepare minutes of departmental meetings where required.
- Troubleshoot and resolve first line queries and issues with guests and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate the flow of paper and electronic documents to the appropriate parties.
- Complete reports / minutes/ presentations / departmental documents and distribute to relevant parties.
- Follow through on outstanding issues and action lists from minutes.
- Liaise with travel service providers to co-ordinate travel, car and accommodation arrangements.
- Send out meeting invitations in advance (within reasonable time period to accommodate delegates).
- Complete and distribute agenda and minutes timeously.
- Book meeting venues according to meeting requirements number of people, equipment, times, access to floor, accessibility, refreshments, and time frames.
- Co-ordinate required equipment and ensure all in working order e.g. Air Conditioning, Laptop, Proxima etc.
- Arrange catering in line with RSVPs and dietary requirements of the attendees.
- Keep management updated with regards progress, and where necessary escalate unresolved issues.
- Respond to and resolve queries with internal and external clients.
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with relevant departments.
- Interact with clients and provide professional service standards and solutions.
- Keep up to date with functional services and facilities.
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, SISA internal recruitment policy as well as units employment equity plans.