POSITION: PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
Location: Limpopo Provincial Office, Polokwane
Working on Fire is an EPWP programme funded by the Department of Environmental Affairs and managed by Working on Fire (Pty) Ltd that focuses on Integrated Fire Management Services which include wildland firefighting. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to fill the position of a Payroll Administrator, to provide administration support to the payroll function and assist in the provision of a comprehensive payroll service to the Limpopo Provincial Office.
Reports to: General Manager and National Payroll Manager
- A Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ hands-on working experience in payroll
- Planning, preparing and reporting payroll data
- Working knowledge of HR Focus system (HRIS) will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Valid driver’s license and own transport
- Address daily queries, HR payroll reporting, new recruit capturing, Promotions, Transfers and record keeping.
- HCM compliance and new payroll function as per time and attendance protocols.
- Coordinate payroll and fringe benefit matters, leave management, general administration, implementing employment contracts, payroll audit compliance, monthly reports and submission of payroll data to authorised users.Skills and Specifications:Excellent decision making
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Cognitive Competencies:Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to check work accurately
- Strong administration skills
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality
Closing date: Wednesday, 13 January 2021
Submit CV together with a motivational letter to:[email protected]
If you have not had a response from us within 30 days after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful. In line with the EEA, preference will be given to those applicants whose appointment will address the demographic imbalances in our workforce profile.