Branch: Corporate Services
Directorate: Facilities Management
SALARY: R102 534 per annum (Level 02)
- ABET, Grade 10-12 certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Ability to work with people and good communication skills.
DUTIES: Provision of cleaning services, rendering comprehensive cleaning services which includes; Cleaning offices, corridors, elevators and boardrooms by; sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of floors, dusting and waxing office furniture. Vacuuming and shampooing floors, emptying and cleaning of dirt bins daily, collect and removing of waste papers, clean general kitchens basins, cleaning restrooms, refilling hand wash liquid soap, replace toilet papers, hand towels, report broken cleaning machines and equipment.
ENQUIRIES : Mr P Mtshali Tel No: 012 312 5089 / Mr R Kgare Tel No: 012 312 5442 / Mr D Moyane Tel No: 012 312 5165
APPLICATIONS : Please forward your application to this email address: [email protected]
- Please ensure that you take note of the disclaimer under each advert pertaining to the sending of applications during the various lockdown levels.
- Ensure that you use the correct e-mail address as set in each advert.
- Applications with supporting documentation, including a signed Z83 from should be emailed to the respective email addresses.
- Applications sent to incorrect email addresses will regrettably not be considered.
Requirements of applications:
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form must be accompanied by (1) a comprehensive CV, and (2) certified copies of all qualifications (including matriculation), Identity Document, valid driver’s licence (where is required) as one document in a PDF format.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Candidates whose appointments promote representativity in terms of race, gender and disability will receive preference.
- Considering restrictions on travel during phases 5 to 3 of lock down levels, you are encouraged to email your application with the relevant supporting documentation.
- You must quote the reference number in the subject line.