National Prosecuting Authority – Witbank, Mpumalanga
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 22nd ka February 2021
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum two years secretarial experience and or related administrative experience.
- A valid drivers license.
Skills & Competencies
- General computer literacy.
- Language skills and ability to communicate well with people at different levels and from different background.
- Good telephone etiquette and above average planning and organizing skills.
- Good people skills.
- High level of reliability.
- Written communication skills.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
- Ability to identify and handle confidential matters.
- Good grooming and presentation.
- Knowledge of the relevant legislations, policies, prescripts and procedures applicable in the public sector.
- Provide secretarial and administration support and personal assistant service to the Deputy Director of Public Prosecutions.
- Record incoming documents.
- Check documents for correct referencing before filing.
- Facilitate leave management and performance management.
- Coordinate application for access to electronic register.
- Receive dockets from relevant legislative prescripts.
- Ensure incoming correspondence are processed and relevant case files are opened and cross referenced.
- Operational support.
- Ensure that document production is done making photocopies facsimile and e-mails iro case administered.
- Document management.
- Ensure implementation of case registers.
- Ensure efficient case data capturing.
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department or on www.npa.gov.za which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated.
- If the Z83 is not completed as prescribed your application will not be accepted. CVs without a Z83 will not be accepted.
- Handwritten Z83 must be completed in Block Letters.
- Only copies of certified required qualifications, identity document and other listed documents as per the advert, must be included with your application.
- All applications must reach the NPA on/or before the closing date.
- No late applications will be accepted/processed.
- The NPA cannot be held responsible for server delays.
- Applicant’s attention is drawn to the fact that the NPA uses an Electronic Response Handling System in terms of e-mailed applications.
- Please DO NOT contact the NPA directly after you have e-mailed your applications to enquire if your application(s) have been received.
- If you have not received an acknowledgement of receipt within one week after the closing date then you can contact the NPA.
- The NPA reserves the right not to fill any particular position.
- If you do not hear from us within (3) three months from the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to a security clearance of at least confidential.
- Appointment to this position will be provisional, pending the issue of security clearance.
- Fingerprints will be taken on the day of the interview.
- The social media accounts of shortlisted applicants may be accessed.
- A valid driver’s license will be a requirement where applicable.
- Applicants Who Are Successful Must Please Note That the NPA Is Not In a Position to Pay Resettlement Costs.
- RECRUIT 2021/107
- R257 508 per annum (Level 07) (Excluding Benefits)
- Ndumiso Bhembe Tel No: (013) 045 0633
Download Full Vacancy
Aplaya nge Email