Company name: Fidelity Services Group
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
Job type: Permanent
Closing Date 19 February 2021
Minimum experience: Entry Level
The above mentioned position is vacant at FCS-Midrand Headoffice.
Reporting to the OSU Billing Manager.
The overall purpose of this position is to maintain the Filing system.
- Minimum Matric Certificate and /or relevant post Matric qualifications.
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint is essential.
- Accuracy and high methodical working methods are required.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Previous experience in the security environment would be an advantage
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Filling of New Contracts, Amendments and Terminations
- Locating existing client’s contracts upon request
- Archiving of Previous Financial year documents
- Maintain Filling Room
Other personality attributes:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with diplomacy and tact and the ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Should be able to work independently, proactively and use initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and high methodical working methods are required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle office matters with the utmost professionalism
- Computer literacy – Excel, Word, Outlook
- Should be prepared to work overtime.
- Own transport essential.
- Organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
It is company policy that preference is given to existing employees and the choice is made purely on merit.