Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
Job type: Permanent
Minimum experience: Entry Level
Closing Date 15 March 2021
Dis-Chem Pharmacies in Limpopo has a an opportunity for a security guard to Render a security service in terms of the Private Security Industry Regulations Act 56 of 2001 as amended for the Dis-Chem Group that meets Dis-Chem’ security requirements to protect assets, property and staff by creating a safe and secure environment, through identifying signs of criminal activities or disorder and investigating disturbances while adhering to legislation relevant to the industry and best practice.
- Grade 12 – Matric or a Senior Certificate
- Grade C accreditation with the PSIRA
- PSIRA knowledge
- Fire emergency and relevant Health and Safety Training and exposure
- English – Read, write and speak well as it is the organization’s official language.
Special conditions of employment:
- PSIRA registered.
- Grade C PSIRA accreditation.
- South African
- MIE, clear criminal and credit.
- Driver’s license and own reliable transport and PDP when deployed as a driver.
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Provident fund (PSSPF)
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.