Armed Response Officer
Job Type: Permanent
Full Job Description
REACTION FORCE MANAGER
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
A Vehicle Patrol Officer is to patrol and respond to clients and signals forwarded from the monitoring centre.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 10
- PSIRA Registered Grade C & AR
- Firearm competency
JOB REQUIREMENTS & OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Valid driver’s license – 2 years
- Master drive
- Area knowledge
- You are required to familiarise yourself with the area
- Maintain response times as required by management
- Possess the necessary driving skills required
- To make use of the shortest possible routes in the area
- Familiarise yourself with the premises.
- Follow up with clients after serious incidences and offer assistance
- Pay special attention to all callsAssist with any problems or complaints
- Do public relations and introduction calls to a new client
- Ensuring the safety of clients by checking premises thoroughly and have the welfare of the client at heart at all times
- Show empathy to clients and have the ability to listen attentively to clients
- Give full feedback to clients where necessary
- Uniform etiquette. Conduct daily parade and comply with Standing Operating Procedures (SOP)
- The general appearance of the vehicle. Complete daily/weekly checklist
- Maintained personal hygiene
- Daily parades will be conducted
- Officers are required to submit comprehensive reports and feedback as requested from time to time
- Ensure follow correct radio procedures as prescribed by ADT Security
- Accurate information is to be forwarded both upwards and downward
- Keep your workstation/office neat and tidy at all times
- Attend all required meetings and training sessions
- Have expert knowledge about all facets pertaining to your position
- Not abuse company telephone for private calls
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Fidelity Services Group