Assistant Coffee Operator
The main purpose of this role is to Assist Operator on one or more basic Processing Equipment, ensure the smooth running of the lines and production of good quality products in a safe and cost effective manner. Coordinate material handling in the plant through forklift driving.
- Must be able to perform all manual function as specified in Coffee Processing, including forklift driving.
- Maintain Good Housekeeping in the Coffee Processing
- Ensure communication of accurate information through shift hand over
- Assist Egron Operator during breakdowns and CIP
- Follow all operational and food safety procedures including the use of safety/hygiene equipment as instructed
- Record appropriate information as required
- Perform any reasonable duties as he/she may be instructed by superiors
- Declaration and Transfer of HALB on SAP.
- Operate green bean blowing station and consumptions of the raw materials on SAP
- Following all Coffee Processing SOPs
What will make you successful
- Grade 12 (NQF4) 3
- 3-5 years’ experience in Coffee Processing
- Basic computer knowledge an advantage
- Operate Egron Tote filling station
- Washing of food handling Tote bins
- Forklift Driving
- Basic Knowledge NGMP