Job Type: Permanent
Full Job Description
The successful incumbent will be assisting the Installation Technician with installation, maintenance and upgrading security systems as per company guidelines.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Matric or relevant qualification
- 1-2 yrs. relevant experience
- Valid PSIRA – Grade C
- Valid Drivers License
- Adhere to installation instructions received by the Technician
- Assist in maintaining equipment, cabling and tools in a neat and orderly manner
- Assist in all aspects of installations/servicing/ repairs in accordance with the guidelines
- Ensure the disciplinary code is adhered to at all times
- Uphold Standing Operating Procedures
- Maintain agreed on targets
- Maintain performance targets
- Uphold a high standard of service excellence
- Maintain compliance – Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Ensure SOX compliance
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate. Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Fidelity Services Group