GENERAL ASSISTANT: OFFICE CLEANER
SALARY SCALE: R99 951 .03 – R103 741.77 Per Annum
APPLICABLE BENEFITS: Medical Aid, Pension, 13th Cheque, Home Owner’s Allowance
CLOSING DATE: 12 August 2021 not later than 16h00
• Grade 10 or Adult Basic Education and Training (ABET)
• Willingness to work outside normal working hours during emergencies and planned overtime.
• Be physically fit and able bodied
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Cleaning ablution facilities, mopping floors and wiping ceramic surfaces.
• Making tea for staff and washing of all crockery, cutlery, dishes etc.
• Sweeping, vacuuming and dusting all municipal offices and buildings
• Replenishing of all consumables e.g. toilet paper, soap, and paper towel on a daily basis
• Washing of windows in the building
• Assisting with catering and cleaning activities at functions e.g. re-arranging of furniture, serving of refreshments, clearing of tables, chairs etc.
• Undertaking monthly ordering and collections of cleaning products and refreshments
UBUHLEBEZWE MUNICIPALITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.
A signed letter of application indicating the position being applied for, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates and Identity Document, must be forwarded to: The Municipal Manager, P. O. Box 132, Ixopo, 3276 by not later than 16h00 on 12 August 2021. Alternatively, applications can be hand delivered at: Ubuhlebezwe Municipality, 29 Margaret Street, Ixopo, 3276. Faxed applications will not be accepted. If you do not hear from Council within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. All enquiries should be directed to the HR Officer, Ms B Nondabula at (039) 834-7700.
COUNCIL RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO MAKE ANY APPOINTMENT INTO THE ABOVEMENTIONED POSITIONS.