Job Type: Internship
Full Job Description
-Come and join us as part of Anglo-American Platinum. Amandelbult Complex is hereby inviting applications for Hospitality programme aimed at equipping members of the host communities with appropriate basic skills required in the Hospitality industry. First preference will be given to relevant applications from host communities. The programme will run for a period of 12 months .
Anglo American is a global diversified mining business. Our portfolio of world-class mining operations provides the metals and minerals that make modern life possible. We use innovative practices and the latest technologies to discover new resources and mine, process, move and market our products to our customers around the world.
Our Platinum business mines, processes and refines the entire range of platinum group metals (PGMs): platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, iridium and osmium. We are the world’s leading primary producer of PGMs, which have a range of specialised applications that improve lives across the world – from vehicle fuel cells to jewellery; dentistry to glassmaking; pacemakers to petroleum refining.
Here’s an exciting opportunity to join us .
-The Hospitality Programme provides an opportunity for people from our host communities to be equipped with basic skills relevant to the hospitality industry. The programme will run for a period of 12 months.
-The following are the minimum entry requirements into the programme:
- Grade 12 and interest in Hospitality Management.
- All applications must strictly come from Amandelbult mine host communities.
- Applications from outside the boundaries of Amandelbult complex host communities will not be considered.
- Please submit your full CV, Grade 12 & ID copy (certified for less than three (3) months) and a proof of residence.
A proof of residence from tribal a host community tribal authority or from municipality with a stamp and phone number
- Additional Information
-Candidates will be expected to undergo a Medical Fitness Test and Assessments
How to apply
- All CV’s from host communities must strictly come with a proof of residence with the stamp from relevant tribal office or municipality
- You can apply online on Anglo American website: www.angloamerican.com . All online application must have supporting documents and proof of residence with the stamp from relevant tribal authorities and municipalitie·
- Applications that do not meet the relevant requirements will not be considered.
- To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
By applying for this job, you provide consent that your personal details, including your fingerprints, can be used to conduct background screening where appropriate. For more information, please visit: https://www.angloamerican.com/site-services/applicant-privacy-notice/applicant-privacy-notice-en
Anglo American / De Beers Group collects and processes personal data in accordance with the relevant regulations. For more information, please visit: https://www.angloamerican.com/site-services/applicant-privacy-notice/applicant-privacy-notice-en
Inclusion and Diversity Optional for Manual Applications Roles
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
30 July 2021
Preferential consideration will be given to candidates from host communities in line with our Social and Labour Plan commitments.
Anglo American / De Beers Group collects and processes personal data in accordance with the relevant regulations.
By applying for this job, you provide consent that your personal details, including your fingerprints, can be used to conduct background screening where appropriate.
De Beers Group of Companies