Bredasdorp, Western Cape
Job Type: Permanent
Full Job Description
Reference #: HT_WC_RCT
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
Location: Bredasdorp, Western Cape, South Africa
The Receptionist is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all internal and external customers, in line with the company’s vision and values on customer satisfaction
ICT – Information & Communications Technology,IT – Information Technology
Key Performance Areas:
- Professionally answering and routing incoming telephone calls.
- Welcoming, greeting and directing customers and visitors appropriately.
- Attending to the needs of customers and visitors, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
- Maintain the busy front desk/reception area as the face of the company.
- Answer and direct phone calls to relevant departments.
- Taking and passing on all messages to the relevant parties.
- Organizing meeting rooms.
- Administrative and general support to Management.
- Handling all post and courier matters.
- File documents correctly and keep files up to date.
- Keep a neat and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification at NQF 4 level
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years Receptionist experience.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Experience in providing quality customer service.
- Reliable and focused.
- Efficient communication with the entire team.
- Shows problem solving skills.
- Able to prioritize tasks according to their importance / urgency.
- Able to manage time efficiently.
- Is well-presented and neatly dressed.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans.
- Able to follow instructions accurately and adequately.
Job Closing Date: 12/08/2021