FlySafair – Kempton Park, Gauteng
Full-Time | Logistics
Closing date: 06 August 2021
- FlySafair requires the services of a Ramp Agent that will report to the Airport Manager and be based at the O.R Tambo International Airport.
- Grade 12;
- A Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a commercial airline environment;
- Ramp handling experience will be a definite advantage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Code 08 Drivers License;
- Computer literate;
- No criminal record.
Skills & Competencies
- Planning, organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem solving and decision making capability;
- Ability to multi task and delegate.
- Ensure Safety regulations is adhered at all times with regards Dangerous Goods;
- Ensuring general safety and security around the aircraft;
- Obtaining boarding clearance for passengers from the crew;
- Supervise the loading and offloading of baggage and cargo;
- Advising Swissport of any load changes;
- Effective turnarounds/reducing delays by ensuring that all handling agents and service providers are in place for arrivals;
- Doing ramp safety audits when required;
- Keeping ramp vehicles clean and fuelled.
- Market Related Monthly