Job Advert Summary
The successful candidate will be required to assist the Heavy Vehicle Drivers with the loading and offloading of equipment, goods and refuse at EMS ZKS as instructed.
• Grade 10 • Physically strong • 2 year experience in waste separation and handling • Basic safety knowledge
• General site maintenance of landscapes and facilities • Cleaning, sweeping, and weeding • Loading and offloading of goods, machines, plants and debris etc • Support with decorations and construction when required • Assist with cleaning of the vehicles
• Horticultural skill • Basic safety knowledge • Waste separation knowledge • Use of hand tools
• Communication (Verbal & Written) • Problem solving • Ability to work under pressure.
• Customer orientated • Safety conscious • Team player • Positive attitude.