A career opportunity
A career opportunity exists for the right candidate in Cape Town Reference No: 628909An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Courier Admin Assistant . This is a Permanent position based at Cape Town.
Responsible for Dr’s orders ensuring efficient ordering and delivery. Efficient managing off all accidents and WCA claims. Assisting in day to day assigning and dispatching off couriers and monitoring Geotab, assist with Training, Turn around times, FIMS, Costing Reconcilliation.
Minimum Criteria Required:
2-3 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
Relevant Job Knowledge:
Fleet Management and Logistics
Key Performance Areas:
• Handles Customer complaints as well as escalated queries and complaints to ensure good quality customer Services.
• Maintaining ISO standards.
• Responsible for ordering and maintaining of stock including Doctors orders and Costing Reconciliation to ensure efficient stock levels are maintained.
• Processes and submits accident report forms as required in line with risk management procedures.
• Ensure availability for accident reporting (on-call), to make sure employees are assisted during an accident.
• Assists with reconciliation of request forms ordered from printing department, to ensure Doctors receive correct forms ordered.
• Ensuring distribution of stock ordered.
• Logging and assigning off Couriers on Courier Management Program, for efficient and timeous collection and delivery of samples.
• Assist with allocation and distribution of Liquid Nitrogen.
• Monitoring of Geo-Tab and comparing to daily round sheets, to detect unauthorized use of company vehicles.
• Vehicle Checklists and control sheets to be checked daily, to ensure roadworthy is maintained on all company vehicles.
• Attends to tasks daily to ensure efficient and timeous feedback.
• Monitoring of Departmental Turn around Times to ensure efficient collection of samples, and reporting of any observed trends.
• Standard Bank FIMS.
• Assist with training in the department eg. Courier Management Program, S-Cube, Collaborator etc. to maintain professional and knowledgeable employees.
• Sorting of Daily Reports and distribution to Doctors to ensure efficient delivery of results.
Attention To Detail
Confidentiality / Sensitivity
Follow up of Incompletes
Compensation is commensurate with qualification and experience level.
– Closing date: 8/15/2021 12:00:00 AM