Clerk Grade II
Support – Univen Funded
Closing Date: 20/8/2021
DEPARTMENT OF ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATION: AUXILIARY SUPPORT SERVICES
CLERK GRADE II (P13)
- Three years National Diploma with at least two years’ administration or relevant experience
- Experience in dealing with student administration work at tertiary institutions will be an added advantage
- Applicant must be computer literate
- Must have good human relations skills and be willing to work outside normal working hours
- Knowledge of ITS will be an added advantage.
- Receiving and responding to enquiries per telephone, emails, letters and personally and sending out of application forms through email.
- Recording and submission of application forms received through email to the relevant School Administrators
- Communicating with School Administrators about new applicants for degrees, diploma and postgraduates.
- Provision of application information and guidance to applicants applying for admission
- Processing of applications for conditional/foreign and full exemption certificates.
- Recording and communication of exemption certificates’ conditions to the applicants.
- Assist with graduation preparations and during graduation.
The University of Venda is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of Employment Equity. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The University reserves the right not to make an appointment. Candidates with foreign qualifications will be expected to have their qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) by the time they submit their application.
University of Venda