Job Advert Summary
The successful candidate will maintain and develop EMS landscapes and facilities using various horticultural equipment, machines and tools in a labour intensive work environment as instructed.
• Standard 8 and 12 months relevant horticultural experience or a Standard 10 and six months relevant horticultural experience.
• Ability to operate horticultural machinery such as a brush cutter and lawnmowers etc.
• Basic safety knowledge and ability to undertake the work.
• General horticultural site maintenance and developments.
• Cleaning, sweeping, weeding, watering and planting of plants.
• Applications of fertilisers, compost and mulches.
• Loading and offloading of goods, machines, plants and debris etc.
• Use of horticultural machinery such as lawnmowers and brush cutters.
• Support with decorations and construction when required.
• Horticultural skill
• Basic safety knowledge
• Mowers and Brush cutters
• Basic plant knowledge
• Use of hand tools
- Communication (Verbal & Written)
• Customer orientated
• Safety conscious
• Team player