12 August 2021
Kruger National Park
A General Worker position exist under Shingwedzi Rest Camp in Kruger National Park. Reporting to the Camp Supervisor.
Paterson Grading: A1
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by CVs as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) to the following address:
Human Capital Management
Att: Ms Nkateko Mokoena
Private Bag X402
Tel: (013) 735 4261
E-mail: [email protected]
Applications not responded to within 14 days of the closing date must be considered to be unsuccessful.
SANParks is committed to the principles of employment equity. Preference will be given to Previously Disadvantaged Individuals (PDI)
- Grade 12
- Physically good health
- The incumbent must have knowledge of health and safety in the workplace
- Ability to listen and objectively understand verbally conveyed message
- Knowledge of working in the national park
- Good knowledge of tools, handling and aftercare
- Performing semi-skilled tasks that will include cleaning in the camp.
- Perform cleaning duties including ablution facilities and surrounding areas.
- Keep equipment clean and in good working condition
- Assisting with other ad hoc tasks as required by Supervisor/Management.
R 106 171
South African National Parks