Job Type: Permanent
Full Job Description
The above position has become available for our Depot in Kempton Park. The purpose of this is role is to assist with the effective running of the Regional Depot by assuming control and responsibility for the daily administrative function as per laid down procedures.
Admin, Office & Support,Agriculture
- Controls all payments made from petty cash and ensures that monies are signed for and receipts are kept for reconciliation purposes.
- Reconciles petty cash on a weekly basis and forward reconciliations to Head Office.
- Maintains records of payments to casuals for record and reconciliation purposes.
- Executes daily banking (if practical) of all cheques and cash monies received by completing deposit slips and depositing money into Starke Ayres bank account.
- Informs National Credit Controllers of account payments received and banked.
- Generates daily COD reconciliation reports to ensure that all monies have been received.
- Reconciles monthly COD list as requested by National Credit Controllers.
- Applies for phytosanitary certificates for export department
- Compile and submit daily audit reports
- Accounting diploma or similar tertiary qualification will be an added advantage.
- 3 year’s relevant experience
- Computer literacy (Word and Excel is essential)
Job Closing Date