Nexus Fulfillment (PTY) LTD
Salary: R240 a day
Job Type: Part-time Permanent
Number of hires for this role1
Full Job Description
The casual’s responsibility is to assist the ASU Storeman’s in effectively manage all business activities at his/her ASU with the goal of delivering excellent service to our client and Nexus alike. Assisting with management of Company assets and client products as well as ensuring full compliance with all processes and procedures.
The casual reports directly to the ASU Store Manager overseeing his/her region.
The incumbent in this position is expected to assist the Company in achieving its vision and mission. Customer focus, Company growth, and a willingness to assist as needed are expectations from all employees.
Please don’t contact Nexus directly. Forward your CV to the email address listed on this add [email protected]
Must be available immediately
- Alignment of all activities in order to reach customer and company objectives.
- Assume responsibility for the day to day operating activities in their ASU
- Ensure all activities are conducted in line with Service levels
- Ensure the stock entering and exiting the ASU is of an acceptable standard
- Conducting regular sight visits to both audit the state of the sire as well as support the Storeman in any way required.
- Ensure the all SOPs are being adhered to and the client’s stock is being managed inline with expectations.
- Foster an environment of teamwork and cooperation and teamwork supporting the other ASU storemen in your region.
- Ensures clear and concise communications whenever communicating with customers
- Ensures the required customer reporting and visibility is on time and accurate.
- Builds sound professional relationship with customers where required.
- Ensure all assets are accounted for and well looked after
- Ensures all persons in the ASU confirm to both our client and Nexus’s security policies
- Ensure all statuary requirements are met in the respective ASUs including but not limited to labor legislation, OHASA etc.
- Analytical ability.
- Ability to work in pressurized environments.
- Tenacity and commitment
- Energy and Self-Motivation.
- People Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Stock management.
- Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must live in the area of being advertised
- Experience working on a handheld scanner
Part-time hours: 18 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to R240.00 per day