|A job opportunity exists for the right candidate in Western Cape|
|The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in the regard will be appreciated.|
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for any of the positions advertised by the Western Cape Government.
|Administration Internship (7 Month Contract) (12 posts)|
|Employment Type: Contract|
|Reference No: MHS142/2021|
|Location: Stikland Hospital|
|Minimum educational qualification:|
• Senior Certificate (or equivalent) and between the ages of 18-35.
|• Appropriate administrative experience.|
|• Ability to be accurate and pay attention to detail.|
• Ability to communicate in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
• Ability to function effectively in a team.
• Be able to maintain confidentiality.
• Computer literacy – MS Excel and MS Word.
•Good interpersonal communication skills.
|Duties (Key Result Areas/Outputs):|
|• Admin support in Finance: Supply Chain Management, Assets, Revenue, Information Services & Accounts.|
• Administrative support in People Management -Payroll, Service Conditions, Recruitment and selection, Labour Relations and Human Resource Development.
• Administrative support in Wards – Patient records, Filing, Front desk and Clinicom.
• General Administrative support -Archiving, Capturing, Switchboard & Recordkeeping.
|No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post. Ensure that contact details are current, and that information provided is correct.|
|Mr C Solomons,|
tel no. (021) 940-4550
|R 50 847 per annum|
|NOTICE TO ALL|
|Candidates may be subjected to a competency test. No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post. As directed by the Department of Public Service and Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records and previous employment.It will be expected of candidates to be conversant in at least two of the official languages (English/Afrikaans/Xhosa) of the Western Cape.It will be expected of shortlisted candidates to be:available at the venue on the time and date as determined by the Department andbring along recently (not older than 6 months) certified copies of your Identity Document (ID), driver’s license (if applicable for the post), qualification and/or proof of registration at relevant statutory body. Failure to adhere to the aforementioned may lead to his/her application being disqualified and not further considered.|
Closing date: 2021/08/27